For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Thanks very much for your email and protocol. You see, I talked about your Mel.2 Ab with my boss for our Dynabeads experiment. We are really interested in this Ab, since they are targeting the outside of the melanocytes. However, there is no any reference about relevant study at this point, it would be reasonable to send us a little bit Ab as a sample for letting us to try it on. If our experiment is going well, It could be served as your future reference.
Asked on Jan 03 2013
Thank you very much for your interest in ab128759. I will be helping you while Tom is out of the office.
We do not currently have an image of ab128759 in ICC/IF and we are unable to send small aliquots because we cannot store multple vial sizes in our automated freezers.
However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing this product.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit an image of your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: https://www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Jan 03 2013