Publishing research using ab203346? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab203346 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Xiao L et al. Profile of melatonin and its receptors and synthesizing enzymes in cumulus-oocyte complexes of the developing sheep antral follicle-a potential estradiol-mediated mechanism. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 17:1 (2019). PubMed: 30606208
- Chen L et al. Pinealectomy or light exposure exacerbates biliary damage and liver fibrosis in cholestatic rats through decreased melatonin synthesis. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis 1865:1525-1539 (2019). PubMed: 30890428
- Wang S et al. The Mechanism of Melatonin and Its Receptor MT2 Involved in the Development of Bovine Granulosa Cells. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30002300
- Liu W et al. RNAi-mediated knockdown of MTNR1B without disrupting the effects of melatonin on apoptosis and cell cycle in bovine granulose cells. PeerJ 6:e4463 (2018). PubMed: 29707428
- Xiao L et al. Expression of melatonin and its related synthase and membrane receptors in the oestrous corpus luteum and corpus luteum verum of sheep. Reprod Domest Anim 53:1142-1148 (2018). PubMed: 29943511
- Osier ND et al. Brain injury results in lower levels of melatonin receptors subtypes MT1 and MT2. Neurosci Lett 650:18-24 (2017). PubMed: 28377323
- Lin JJ et al. Melatonin Suppresses Neuropathic Pain via MT2-Dependent and -Independent Pathways in Dorsal Root Ganglia Neurons of Mice. Theranostics 7:2015-2032 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28656058