Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5568] to MEOX 2
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-MEOX 2 antibody [EPR5568]
See all MEOX 2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5568] to MEOX 2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human MEOX 2 (P50222).
- NIH3T3, HeLa, MCF7, 293T and JAR cell lysates, 293T cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionRole in mesoderm induction and its earliest regional specification, somitogenesis, and myogenic and sclerotomal differentiation. May have a regulatory role when quiescent vascular smooth muscle cells reenter the cell cycle.
Tissue specificityEmbryo and placenta.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- GAX antibody
- Growth arrest-specific homeobox antibody
- Homeobox protein MOX 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MEOX 2 antibody [EPR5568] (ab124876) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : NIH3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 5 : JAR cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeablized 293T cells using ab124876 at a dilution of 1/10 (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
ab124876 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Goljanek-Whysall K et al. Regulation of multiple target genes by miR-1 and miR-206 is pivotal for C2C12 myoblast differentiation. J Cell Sci 125:3590-600 (2012). PubMed: 22595520