Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MERTK (phospho Y749) + TYRO3 (phospho Y681)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MERTK (phospho Y749) + TYRO3 (phospho Y681) antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MERTK (phospho Y749) + TYRO3 (phospho Y681)
ab192649 endogenous levels of MERTK only when phosphorylated at Tyrosine 749 and endogenous levels of TYRO3 only when phosphorylated at Tyrosine 681.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human MERTK (phospho Y749). This sequence corresponds to amino acids around phospho Y749 of Human MERTK (Q12866) and amino acids around phospho Y681 of human TYRO3 (Q06418). This antibody will detect both phosphorylated proteins
Database link: Q12866
(Peptide available as
- 3T3 cell extract treated with EGF; Human brain tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab192649 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibody was removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab192649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
Cellular localizationMERTK: Membrane. TYRO3: Cell membrane.
All lanes : Anti-MERTK (phospho Y749) + TYRO3 (phospho Y681) antibody (ab192649) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell extract treated with EGF
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell extract treated with EGF with antigen-specific peptide
Predicted band size: 110 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue labeling MERTK (phospho Y749) and TYRO3 (phospho Y681) with ab192649 at 1/50 dilution (left image) or the same antibody preincubated with blocking peptide (right image).
ab192649 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Santamaria-Barria JA et al. Csf1r or Mer inhibition delays liver regeneration via suppression of Kupffer cells. PLoS One 14:e0216275 (2019). PubMed: 31042769
- Mulla MJ et al. Antiphospholipid Antibodies Inhibit Trophoblast Toll-Like Receptor and Inflammasome Negative Regulators. Arthritis Rheumatol 70:891-902 (2018). PubMed: 29342502
- Sayama A et al. UNC569-induced Morphological Changes in Pigment Epithelia and Photoreceptor Cells in the Retina through MerTK Inhibition in Mice. Toxicol Pathol 46:193-201 (2018). PubMed: 29310530
- Kim JE et al. MerTK inhibition by RXDX-106 in MerTK activated gastric cancer cell lines. Oncotarget 8:105727-105734 (2017). PubMed: 29285287
- von Mässenhausen A et al. MERTK as a novel therapeutic target in head and neck cancer. Oncotarget 7:32678-94 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27081701
- Suresh Babu S et al. MicroRNA-126 overexpression rescues diabetes-induced impairment in efferocytosis of apoptotic cardiomyocytes. Sci Rep 6:36207 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27827458