Product nameAnti-Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1 antibody
See all Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFr, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Monkey
- Human brain for Immunohistochemistry.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 17455332|
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor for glutamate. The activity of this receptor is mediated by a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. May participate in the central action of glutamate in the CNS, such as long-term potentiation in the hippocampus and long-term depression in the cerebellum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 3 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Glutamate receptor metabotropic 1 antibody
- glutamate receptor, metabotropic 1 antibody
- GPRC1A antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Yip D et al. A phase 0 trial of riluzole in patients with resectable stage III and IV melanoma. Clin Cancer Res 15:3896-902 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19458050) »
- Minneci F et al. Signaling properties of stratum oriens interneurons in the hippocampus of transgenic mice expressing EGFP in a subset of somatostatin-containing cells. Hippocampus 17:538-53 (2007). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 17455332) »