Publishing research using ab53090? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53090 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Dai J et al. Improved retinal function in RCS rats after suppressing the over-activation of mGluR5. Sci Rep 7:3546 (2017). PubMed: 28615682
- Goniotaki D et al. Inhibition of group-I metabotropic glutamate receptors protects against prion toxicity. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006733 (2017). PubMed: 29176838
- Rossignol R et al. Visual sensorial impairments in neurodevelopmental disorders: evidence for a retinal phenotype in fragile x syndrome. PLoS One 9:e105996 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25153086
- Lim D et al. Amyloid beta deregulates astroglial mGluR5-mediated calcium signaling via calcineurin and Nf-kB. Glia 61:1134-45 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23616440
- Fatemi SH et al. mRNA and protein expression for novel GABAA receptors ? and ?2 are altered in schizophrenia and mood disorders; relevance to FMRP-mGluR5 signaling pathway. Transl Psychiatry 3:e271 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23778581
- Meamar R et al. Could MDMA Promote Stemness Characteristics in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells via mGlu5 Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors? Cell J 14:185-92 (2012). PubMed: 23508940
- Woo SH et al. Excitatory glutamate is essential for development and maintenance of the piloneural mechanoreceptor. Development 139:740-8 (2012). PubMed: 22241839
- Hwang PY et al. Changes in midbrain pain receptor expression, gait and behavioral sensitivity in a rat model of radiculopathy. Open Orthop J 6:383-91 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 22962568
- Novak M et al. Incentive learning underlying cocaine-seeking requires mGluR5 receptors located on dopamine D1 receptor-expressing neurons. J Neurosci 30:11973-82 (2010). PubMed: 20826661
- Loane DJ et al. Activation of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 modulates microglial reactivity and neurotoxicity by inhibiting NADPH oxidase. J Biol Chem 284:15629-39 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse, Rat . PubMed: 19364772