Publishing research using ab76316? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76316 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Feng LR et al. mGluR5 mediates post-radiotherapy fatigue development in cancer patients. Transl Psychiatry 8:110 (2018). PubMed: 29849049
- Higa KK et al. Nicotine withdrawal-induced inattention is absent in alpha7 nAChR knockout mice. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 234:1573-1586 (2017). PubMed: 28243714
- Jenkins BG et al. Functional modulation of G-protein coupled receptors during Parkinson disease-like neurodegeneration. Neuropharmacology 108:462-73 (2016). PubMed: 26581500
- Haas LT et al. Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 couples cellular prion protein to intracellular signalling in Alzheimer's disease. Brain 139:526-46 (2016). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26667279
- Mei Y et al. Adult restoration of Shank3 expression rescues selective autistic-like phenotypes. Nature 530:481-4 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26886798
- Palanisamy GS et al. Drug-induced Skin Lesions in Cynomolgus Macaques Treated with Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (mGluR5) Negative Allosteric Modulators. Toxicol Pathol 43:995-1003 (2015). IHC ; Macaque monkey . PubMed: 26059827
- Lee KW et al. Alteration by p11 of mGluR5 localization regulates depression-like behaviors. Mol Psychiatry 20:1546-56 (2015). PubMed: 26370144
- Golubeva AV et al. The mouse cyclophosphamide model of bladder pain syndrome: tissue characterization, immune profiling, and relationship to metabotropic glutamate receptors. Physiol Rep 2:e00260 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24760514
- Ledonne A et al. Neuregulin 1 signalling modulates mGluR1 function in mesencephalic dopaminergic neurons. Mol Psychiatry N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25266126
- Rossi PI et al. Compensatory Molecular and Functional Mechanisms in Nervous System of the Grm1crv4 Mouse Lacking the mGlu1 Receptor: A Model for Motor Coordination Deficits. Cereb Cortex : (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22791805
- Ko SJ et al. PKC phosphorylation regulates mGluR5 trafficking by enhancing binding of Siah-1A. J Neurosci 32:16391-401 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23152621