For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Hello I am looking for anti-metallothionein antibody to be used for western blot for embryonic zebrafish. I need an antibody that will work for this species and that will cross react with both MT1 and MT2 (not specified in ab36882). Would you be able to advise me as to whether ab12228 or ab36882 would be better for this application? Thank you.
Asked on Aug 15 2012
Thank you very much for your interest in ab12228.
To our knowledge, ab12228 has not been tested in zebrafish in WB. Therefore, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy ab12228 now, test it inzebrafish and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn't matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of: 1 free primary antibody.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab12228 in zebraifsh. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing ab12228 so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchase ab12228 either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in zebrafish in WB.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!). To find out how to submit an Abreview, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for anyprimary antibodyordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
Please remember that submission of the Abreview is sufficient for the discount code to become active.
We are always pleased to obtain feedback about our products and any information is greatly appreciated! Even if ab12228 turns out to be unsuitable for zebrafish, you will still receive the discount on your next purchase after your Abreview has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
Answered on Aug 15 2012