Publishing research using ab76118? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76118 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Malecki JM et al. Human FAM173A is a mitochondrial lysine-specific methyltransferase that targets adenine nucleotide translocase and affects mitochondrial respiration. J Biol Chem 294:11654-11664 (2019). PubMed: 31213526
- Shimazu T et al. Role of METTL20 in regulating ß-oxidation and heat production in mice under fasting or ketogenic conditions. Sci Rep 8:1179 (2018). PubMed: 29352221
- Yao R et al. Lysines 207 and 325 methylation of WDR5 catalyzed by SETD6 promotes breast cancer cell proliferation and migration. Oncol Rep 40:3069-3077 (2018). PubMed: 30226578
- Yaseen I et al. Histone methyltransferase SUV39H1 participates in host defense by methylating mycobacterial histone-like protein HupB. EMBO J 37:183-200 (2018). PubMed: 29170282
- Rhein VF et al. Human METTL12 is a mitochondrial methyltransferase that modifies citrate synthase. FEBS Lett 591:1641-1652 (2017). PubMed: 28391595
- Alban C et al. Uncovering the protein lysine and arginine methylation network in Arabidopsis chloroplasts. PLoS One 9:e95512 (2014). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana, Spinacia oleracea, Pisum sativum . PubMed: 24748391
- Kasioulis I et al. Kdm3a lysine demethylase is an Hsp90 client required for cytoskeletal rearrangements during spermatogenesis. Mol Biol Cell 25:1216-33 (2014). PubMed: 24554764
- Hao Y et al. Pyocyanin-induced mucin production is associated with redox modification of FOXA2. Respir Res 14:82 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23915402
- Mininno M et al. Characterization of chloroplastic fructose 1,6-bisphosphate aldolases as lysine-methylated proteins in plants. J Biol Chem : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22547063
- Kernstock S et al. Lysine methylation of VCP by a member of a novel human protein methyltransferase family. Nat Commun 3:1038 (2012). PubMed: 22948820