Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MFF
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MFF antibody
See all MFF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MFF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81127 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionPlays a role in mitochondrial and peroxisomal fission.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, kidney, liver, brain, muscle, and stomach.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tango11 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C2orf33 antibody
- Chromosome 2 open reading frame 33 antibody
- DKFZp666J168 antibody
ab81127 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Gilmore-Hall S et al. CCP1 promotes mitochondrial fusion and motility to prevent Purkinje cell neuron loss in pcd mice. J Cell Biol 218:206-219 (2019). PubMed: 30337352
- Ganesan V et al. Cyclin C directly stimulates Drp1 GTP affinity to mediate stress-induced mitochondrial hyperfission. Mol Biol Cell 30:302-311 (2019). PubMed: 30516433
- Moore TM et al. The impact of exercise on mitochondrial dynamics and the role of Drp1 in exercise performance and training adaptations in skeletal muscle. Mol Metab N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30591411
- Parajuli N et al. Renal cold storage followed by transplantation impairs expression of key mitochondrial fission and fusion proteins. PLoS One 12:e0185542 (2017). PubMed: 28977005
- Thomas RJ et al. HPV/E7 induces chemotherapy-mediated tumor suppression by ceramide-dependent mitophagy. EMBO Mol Med 9:1030-1051 (2017). PubMed: 28606997