Product nameAnti-MFF antibody [EPR7360]
See all MFF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7360] to MFF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human MFF aa 250-350. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Fetal muscle and fetal heart lysates
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 6.10 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
FunctionPlays a role in mitochondrial and peroxisomal fission.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, kidney, liver, brain, muscle, and stomach.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tango11 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C2orf33 antibody
- Chromosome 2 open reading frame 33 antibody
- DKFZp666J168 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MFF antibody [EPR7360] (ab129075) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Fetal muscle lysates
Lane 2 : Fetal heart lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Observed band size: 34 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Simula L et al. Drp1 Controls Effective T Cell Immune-Surveillance by Regulating T Cell Migration, Proliferation, and cMyc-Dependent Metabolic Reprogramming. Cell Rep 25:3059-3073.e10 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30540939) »
- Suliman HB et al. Mitochondrial quality control in alveolar epithelial cells damaged by S. aureus pneumonia in mice. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 313:L699-L709 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28663335) »