Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to mGluR1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-mGluR1 antibody
See all mGluR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to mGluR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human mGluR1 (C terminal).
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
This product was previously labelled as Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1, Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1a
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor for glutamate. The activity of this receptor is mediated by a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. May participate in the central action of glutamate in the CNS, such as long-term potentiation in the hippocampus and long-term depression in the cerebellum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 3 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Glutamate receptor metabotropic 1 antibody
- glutamate receptor, metabotropic 1 antibody
- GPRC1A antibody
ab27199 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Higa KK et al. Nicotine withdrawal-induced inattention is absent in alpha7 nAChR knockout mice. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 234:1573-1586 (2017). PubMed: 28243714
- Yip D et al. A phase 0 trial of riluzole in patients with resectable stage III and IV melanoma. Clin Cancer Res 15:3896-902 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19458050
- Minneci F et al. Signaling properties of stratum oriens interneurons in the hippocampus of transgenic mice expressing EGFP in a subset of somatostatin-containing cells. Hippocampus 17:538-53 (2007). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 17455332