Publishing research using ab39253? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab39253 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zink LM et al. H3.Y discriminates between HIRA and DAXX chaperone complexes and reveals unexpected insights into human DAXX-H3.3-H4 binding and deposition requirements. Nucleic Acids Res 45:5691-5706 (2017). PubMed: 28334823
- Wang K et al. Hedgehog/Gli1 signaling pathway regulates MGMT expression and chemoresistance to temozolomide in human glioblastoma. Cancer Cell Int 17:117 (2017). PubMed: 29225516
- Tang JH et al. Pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate sensitizes U251 brain glioma cells to temozolomide via downregulation ofMGMTandBCL-XL. Oncol Lett 14:5135-5144 (2017). PubMed: 29098021
- Li ZY et al. Tanshinone IIA induces apoptosis via inhibition of Wnt/ß-catenin/MGMT signaling in AtT-20 cells. Mol Med Rep 16:5908-5914 (2017). PubMed: 28849207
- Okada M et al. JNK contributes to temozolomide resistance of stem-like glioblastoma cells via regulation of MGMT expression. Int J Oncol 44:591-9 (2014). PubMed: 24316756
- Viel T et al. Optimizing Glioblastoma Temozolomide Chemotherapy Employing Lentiviral-based Anti-MGMT shRNA Technology. Mol Ther 21:570-9 (2013). PubMed: 23319055
- Viel T et al. Early assessment of the efficacy of temozolomide chemotherapy in experimental glioblastoma using [18F]FLT-PET imaging. PLoS One 8:e67911 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23861829
- Mendoza-Maldonado R et al. The human RECQ1 helicase is highly expressed in glioblastoma and plays an important role in tumor cell proliferation. Mol Cancer 10:83 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21752281
- Nakamichi I et al. Correlation between promoter hypermethylation of GSTP1 and response to chemotherapy in diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Ann Hematol 86:557-64 (2007). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 17508213