Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [ERMP42] to MHC class I
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-MHC class I antibody [ERMP42]
See all MHC class I primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [ERMP42] to MHC class I
Ab15680 detects murine MHC class I molecules on the surface of cells of the following haplotypes: H-2Fv, H-2Dd,H-2k,q,sp,r,w7,w22. MHC class I molecules of other haplotypes are not recognized by the antibody.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Frmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Does not react with: Human
murine macrophage precursor cells
- IHC-Fr: Mouse spleen tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15680 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/400 - 1/800.
The epitope recognized by ab15680 is resistant to 0.05% glutaraldehyde, 1% paraformaldehyde and acetone.
RelevanceMHC Class I molecules play a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from the endoplasmic reticulum lumen. MHC class I antigens are heterodimers consisting of one alpha chain (44kDa) with beta 2 microglobulin (11.5 kDa). The antigen is expressed by all somatic cells at varying levels. MHC Class I molecules are expressed on most nucleated cells where they present endogenously synthesized antigenic peptides to CD8+ T lymphocytes, which are usually cytotoxic T cells. Fibroblasts or neurons however only show a low level of antigen.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Type I membrane protein.
- A 28 antibody
- A 9 antibody
- Antigen presenting molecule antibody
ab15680 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Liu Q et al. DACH1 antagonizes CXCL8 to repress tumorigenesis of lung adenocarcinoma and improve prognosis. J Hematol Oncol 11:53 (2018). PubMed: 29636079
- Xu H et al. DACH1 suppresses breast cancer as a negative regulator of CD44. Sci Rep 7:4361 (2017). PubMed: 28659634
- Donnenberg VS et al. Neither epithelial nor mesenchymal circulating tumor cells isolated from breast cancer patients are tumorigenic in NOD-scid Il2rgnull mice. NPJ Breast Cancer 2:16004 (2016). PubMed: 28721373
- Keilhoff G et al. Selected gene profiles of stressed NSC-34 cells and rat spinal cord following peripheral nerve reconstruction and minocycline treatment. Exp Ther Med 11:1685-1699 (2016). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 27168790
- Belogurov A et al. Ubiquitin-independent proteosomal degradation of myelin basic protein contributes to development of neurodegenerative autoimmunity. FASEB J 29:1901-13 (2015). PubMed: 25634956