Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [CD#5- 7E9BG5AF4] to Miranda
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Miranda antibody [CD#5- 7E9BG5AF4]
DescriptionRat monoclonal [CD#5- 7E9BG5AF4] to Miranda
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Synthetic peptide. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Clone numberCD#5- 7E9BG5AF4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197788 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- CG12249 antibody
- Dmel\CG12249 antibody
- Mir antibody
- mira antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis using Miranda rat monoclonal to detect Miranda protein in all neuroblasts from Drosophila stage 10 embryos. Lateral view showing asymmetric partitioning of Miranda protein to the basal cortex of the neuroblasts, and then specifically into the smaller basal daughter cells (GMCs). The Miranda antibody was used at 3.4 µg/mL and detected with Alexa488 conjugated goat anti-rat at 1:400. The cells were fixed in 4% formaldehyde for 25 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100/PBS, and blocked in 0.1% Triton X-100/PBS, 2.5% Normal Goat Serum, 2.5% Normal Donkey Serum.
ab197788 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Szuperak M et al. A sleep state inDrosophilalarvae required for neural stem cell proliferation. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29424688
- Chen D et al. Shep regulates Drosophila neuronal remodeling by controlling transcription of its chromatin targets. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29158441
- Liu K et al. The Super Elongation Complex Drives Neural Stem Cell Fate Commitment. Dev Cell 40:537-551.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28350987
- Golub O et al. Activation of Discs large by aPKC aligns the mitotic spindle to the polarity axis during asymmetric cell division. Elife 6:N/A (2017). IHC ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 29185419
- Yang CP et al. Imp and Syp RNA-binding proteins govern decommissioning ofDrosophilaneural stem cells. Development 144:3454-3464 (2017). PubMed: 28851709