Publishing research using ab3201? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3201 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Bai X et al. Generation of an integration-free induced pluripotent stem cell line (FDEENTi003-A) from a patient with pathological myopia. Stem Cell Res 39:101495 (2019). PubMed: 31376721
- Fernandes M et al. Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Layer Model from Adult Human Globes Donated for Corneal Transplants. Curr Protoc Stem Cell Biol 45:e53 (2018). PubMed: 30040247
- Saini JS et al. Nicotinamide Ameliorates Disease Phenotypes in a Human iPSC Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Cell Stem Cell : (2017). PubMed: 28132833
- Tortosa E et al. Dynamic Palmitoylation Targets MAP6 to the Axon to Promote Microtubule Stabilization during Neuronal Polarization. Neuron 94:809-825.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28521134
- Lee JK et al. Oncogenic microtubule hyperacetylation through BEX4-mediated sirtuin 2 inhibition. Cell Death Dis 7:e2336 (2016). PubMed: 27512957
- Herms A et al. AMPK activation promotes lipid droplet dispersion on detyrosinated microtubules to increase mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation. Nat Commun 6:7176 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26013497
- Clark C et al. a2-Chimaerin regulates a key axon guidance transition during development of the oculomotor projection. J Neurosci 33:16540-51 (2013). PubMed: 24133258
- Long JB et al. Multiparametric analysis of CLASP-interacting protein functions during interphase microtubule dynamics. Mol Cell Biol 33:1528-45 (2013). PubMed: 23382075
- Zahabi A et al. A New Efficient Protocol for Directed Differentiation of Retinal Pigmented Epithelial Cells from Normal and Retinal Disease Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. Stem Cells Dev : (2012). PubMed: 22145677
- Schneider L et al. Directional cell migration and chemotaxis in wound healing response to PDGF-AA are coordinated by the primary cilium in fibroblasts. Cell Physiol Biochem 25:279-92 (2010). PubMed: 20110689
- Petersen-Jones SM et al. Ocular melanosis in the Cairn Terrier: histopathological description of the condition, and immunohistological and ultrastructural characterization of the characteristic pigment-laden cells. Vet Ophthalmol 11:260-8 (2008). IHC-P ; Dog . PubMed: 18638353