Publishing research using ab110171? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110171 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Paredes F et al. Poldip2 is an oxygen-sensitive protein that controls PDH and aKGDH lipoylation and activation to support metabolic adaptation in hypoxia and cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:1789-1794 (2018). PubMed: 29434038
- Uchihara Y et al. Taxodione induces apoptosis in BCR-ABL-positive cells through ROS generation. Biochem Pharmacol 154:357-372 (2018). PubMed: 29859988
- Gómez-Serrano M et al. Differential proteomic and oxidative profiles unveil dysfunctional protein import to adipocyte mitochondria in obesity-associated aging and diabetes. Redox Biol 11:415-428 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28064117
- Wang K et al. TNF-a promotes extracellular vesicle release in mouse astrocytes through glutaminase. J Neuroinflammation 14:87 (2017). PubMed: 28427419
- Seillier M et al. Defects in mitophagy promote redox-driven metabolic syndrome in the absence of TP53INP1. EMBO Mol Med 7:802-18 (2015). PubMed: 25828351
- Patterson HC et al. A respiratory chain controlled signal transduction cascade in the mitochondrial intermembrane space mediates hydrogen peroxide signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E5679-88 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 26438848
- Das R et al. Upregulation of mitochondrial Nox4 mediates TGF-ß-induced apoptosis in cultured mouse podocytes. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 306:F155-67 (2014). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 24259511
- Hofmann AD et al. OXPHOS Supercomplexes as a Hallmark of the Mitochondrial Phenotype of Adipogenic Differentiated Human MSCs. PLoS One 7:e35160 (2012). PubMed: 22523573
- Hals IK et al. Marked over expression of uncoupling protein-2 in beta cells exerts minor effects on mitochondrial metabolism. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 423:259-64 (2012). PubMed: 22634308
- Zhang S et al. Identification of the molecular basis of doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity. Nat Med 18:1639-42 (2012). PubMed: 23104132
- Potula R et al. Methamphetamine causes mitrochondrial oxidative damage in human T lymphocytes leading to functional impairment. J Immunol 185:2867-76 (2010). PubMed: 20668216
- Oswald C et al. Knockdown of human COX17 affects assembly and supramolecular organization of cytochrome c oxidase. J Mol Biol 389:470-9 (2009). PubMed: 19393246
- Wang G et al. Localization of age-related macular degeneration-associated ARMS2 in cytosol, not mitochondria. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:3084-90 (2009). PubMed: 19255159