Publishing research using ab104274? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab104274 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Klein CP et al. Physical Exercise During Pregnancy Prevents Cognitive Impairment Induced by Amyloid-ß in Adult Offspring Rats. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29982984
- Mon EE et al. Regulation of mitochondrial iron homeostasis by sideroflexin 2. J Physiol Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30570704
- Cowan DB et al. Transit and integration of extracellular mitochondria in human heart cells. Sci Rep 7:17450 (2017). PubMed: 29234096
- Han XJ et al. Amyloid ß-42 induces neuronal apoptosis by targeting mitochondria. Mol Med Rep 16:4521-4528 (2017). PubMed: 28849115
- Yu J et al. Sevoflurane postconditioning attenuates cardiomyocyte hypoxia/reoxygenation injury via restoring mitochondrial morphology. PeerJ 4:e2659 (2016). Rat . PubMed: 27833818
- Mourier A et al. Mitofusin 2 is required to maintain mitochondrial coenzyme Q levels. J Cell Biol 208:429-42 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25688136
- Bruns DR et al. Mitochondrial integrity in a neonatal bovine model of right ventricular dysfunction. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 308:L158-67 (2015). PubMed: 25416385
- Sawyer SL et al. Homozygous mutations in MFN2 cause multiple symmetric lipomatosis associated with neuropathy. Hum Mol Genet 24:5109-14 (2015). PubMed: 26085578
- Chen KH et al. Role of mitofusin 2 (Mfn2) in controlling cellular proliferation. FASEB J 28:382-94 (2014). PubMed: 24081906
- Bonala S et al. Pid1 induces insulin resistance in both human and mouse skeletal muscle during obesity. Mol Endocrinol 27:1518-35 (2013). PubMed: 23927930
- Luo G et al. Defective mitochondrial dynamics is an early event in skeletal muscle of an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mouse model. PLoS One 8:e82112 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24324755
- Papanicolaou KN et al. Mitofusin-2 maintains mitochondrial structure and contributes to stress-induced permeability transition in cardiac myocytes. Mol Cell Biol 31:1309-28 (2011). PubMed: 21245373