Publishing research using ab14581? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab14581 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ruppert JG et al. HP1a targets the chromosomal passenger complex for activation at heterochromatin before mitotic entry. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 29467217
- Machicoane M et al. SLK-dependent activation of ERMs controls LGN-NuMA localization and spindle orientation. J Cell Biol 205:791-9 (2014). PubMed: 24958772
- Arai A et al. RECQL1 and WRN Proteins Are Potential Therapeutic Targets in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Cancer Res 71:4598-607 (2011). PubMed: 21571861
- Massey AJ et al. Context-dependent cell cycle checkpoint abrogation by a novel kinase inhibitor. PLoS One 5:e13123 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20976184
- Yang SL et al. Transient receptor potential channel C3 contributes to the progression of human ovarian cancer. Oncogene 28:1320-8 (2009). Human . PubMed: 19151765
- Chua PJ et al. Cell cycle arrest induced by hydrogen peroxide is associated with modulation of oxidative stress related genes in breast cancer cells. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 234:1086-94 (2009). PubMed: 19596828
- Lee JS et al. Senescent growth arrest in mesenchymal stem cells is bypassed by Wip1-mediated downregulation of intrinsic stress signaling pathways. Stem Cells 27:1963-75 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19544416
- Tsuda N et al. Taxol increases the amount and T cell activating ability of self-immune stimulatory multimolecular complexes found in ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Res 67:8378-87 (2007). PubMed: 17804754