Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MKK7 (phospho S271 + T275)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MKK7 (phospho S271 + T275) antibody
See all MKK7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MKK7 (phospho S271 + T275)
SpecificityThis antibody does not react with other MEK isoforms.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human MKK7.
(Peptide available as
- Fusion protein expressing MEK 7.
This product was previously labelled as MEK7
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated MEK 7. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using an MEK 7 derived peptide that is phosphorylated at serine 271 and threonine 275.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4762 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
FunctionStress activated, dual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8/JNK1, MAPK9/JNK2 and MAPK10/JNK3.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous; with highest level of expression in skeletal muscle. Isoform 3 is found at low levels in placenta, fetal liver, and skeletal muscle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsActivated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase kinase 2 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 7 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 antibody
Peptide Competition: Extracts prepared from background extracts with tagged fusion protein expressing MEK 7 added were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4oC, then were incubated with 0.50
g/mL ab4762 antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 3% BSA-TBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1), the non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the µ
ab4762 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Xie SJ et al. Inhibition of the JNK/MAPK signaling pathway by myogenesis-associated miRNAs is required for skeletal muscle development. Cell Death Differ 25:1581-1597 (2018). PubMed: 29449644
- Sheng X et al. Bacterial effector NleL promotes enterohemorrhagic E. coli-induced attaching and effacing lesions by ubiquitylating and inactivating JNK. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006534 (2017). PubMed: 28753655