Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MKP-1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MKP-1 antibody
See all MKP-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MKP-1
Specificityab61201 detects endogenous levels of total MKP-1 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human MKP-1 (C terminal). Immunogen in the range of aa 318-367
Database link: P28562
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab61201 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionDual specificity phosphatase that dephosphorylates MAP kinase ERK2 on both 'Thr-183' and 'Tyr-185'.
Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the lung, liver placenta and pancreas. Moderate levels seen in the heart and skeletal muscle. Lower levels found in the brain and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CL 100 antibody
- CL100 antibody
- Dual Specificity Phosphatase 1 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue labeling MKP-1 with ab61201. Right panel blocked with the synthesized peptide.
All lanes : Anti-MKP-1 antibody (ab61201) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extracts
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extracts with immunising peptide
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa
ab61201 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen D et al. Tetramethylpyrazine relieves LPS-induced pancreatic ß-cell Min6 injury via regulation of miR-101/MKP-1. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2545-2552 (2019). PubMed: 31213095
- Ge Y et al. lncRNA NR_038323 Suppresses Renal Fibrosis in Diabetic Nephropathy by Targeting the miR-324-3p/DUSP1 Axis. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 17:741-753 (2019). PubMed: 31430717
- Li Z et al. Puerarin promotes DUSP1 expression by regulating miR-133a-3p in breast cancer. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30483784
- Teng F et al. DUSP1 induces apatinib resistance by activating the MAPK pathway in gastric cancer. Oncol Rep 40:1203-1222 (2018). PubMed: 29956792
- Szelenyi ER & Urso ML Time-course analysis of injured skeletal muscle suggests a critical involvement of ERK1/2 signaling in the acute inflammatory response. Muscle Nerve 45:552-61 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22431089
- Asrih M et al. Role of ERK1/2 activation in microtubule stabilization and glucose transport in cardiomyocytes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 301:E836-43 (2011). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 21771966