Publishing research using ab184718? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab184718 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Bagnjuk K et al. Necroptosis in primate luteolysis: a role for ceramide. Cell Death Discov 5:67 (2019). PubMed: 30774995
- Zhang C et al. Inhibition of HtrA2 alleviated dextran sulfate sodium (DSS)-induced colitis by preventing necroptosis of intestinal epithelial cells. Cell Death Dis 10:344 (2019). PubMed: 31019191
- Liu Y et al. Extracellular HMGB1 prevents necroptosis in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Biomed Pharmacother 112:108714 (2019). PubMed: 30970518
- Zhang X et al. Ceramide Nanoliposomes as a MLKL-Dependent, Necroptosis-Inducing, Chemotherapeutic Reagent in Ovarian Cancer. Mol Cancer Ther 17:50-59 (2018). PubMed: 29079707
- Park HH et al. HS-1371, a novel kinase inhibitor of RIP3-mediated necroptosis. Exp Mol Med 50:125 (2018). PubMed: 30237400
- Murai S et al. A FRET biosensor for necroptosis uncovers two different modes of the release of DAMPs. Nat Commun 9:4457 (2018). PubMed: 30367066
- Sikorski K et al. A high-throughput pipeline for validation of antibodies. Nat Methods 15:909-912 (2018). PubMed: 30377371
- Saito Y et al. Amino acid starvation culture condition sensitizes EGFR-expressing cancer cell lines to gefitinib-mediated cytotoxicity by inducing atypical necroptosis. Int J Oncol 52:1165-1177 (2018). PubMed: 29484439
- Xu Q et al. The cytoplasmic nuclear receptor RAR? controls RIP1 initiated cell death when cIAP activity is inhibited. Nat Commun 8:425 (2017). PubMed: 28871172
- Cai Z et al. Activation of cell-surface proteases promotes necroptosis, inflammation and cell migration. Cell Res N/A:N/A (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27444869