Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MLKL - N-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MLKL antibody - N-terminal
See all MLKL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MLKL - N-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- THP1 cell lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab194699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Information by UniProt
- 9130019I15Rik antibody
- FLJ34389 antibody
- hMLKL antibody
ab194699 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Trimova G et al. Tumour necrosis factor alpha promotes secretion of 14-3-3? by inducing necroptosis in macrophages. Arthritis Res Ther 22:24 (2020). PubMed: 32051018
- Saeed WK et al. Decrease in fat de novo synthesis and chemokine ligand expression in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease caused by inhibition of mixed lineage kinase domain-like pseudokinase. J Gastroenterol Hepatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31132314
- Sixt BS et al. Chlamydia trachomatis fails to protect its growth niche against pro-apoptotic insults. Cell Death Differ 26:1485-1500 (2019). PubMed: 30375511
- Chen AQ et al. Microglia-derived TNF-a mediates endothelial necroptosis aggravating blood brain-barrier disruption after ischemic stroke. Cell Death Dis 10:487 (2019). PubMed: 31221990
- Xu H et al. The pseudokinase MLKL regulates hepatic insulin sensitivity independently of inflammation. Mol Metab 23:14-23 (2019). PubMed: 30837196