Publishing research using ab3478? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3478 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Lei C et al. MLN64 deletion suppresses RANKL-induced osteoclastic differentiation and attenuates diabetic osteoporosis in streptozotocin (STZ)-induced mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 505:1228-1235 (2018). PubMed: 30322615
- Balboa E et al. MLN64 induces mitochondrial dysfunction associated with increased mitochondrial cholesterol content. Redox Biol 12:274-284 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28282615
- Lassance L et al. Obesity-induced down-regulation of the mitochondrial translocator protein (TSPO) impairs placental steroid production. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 100:E11-8 (2015). PubMed: 25322273
- Qiu Y et al. Association analysis of ERBB2 amplicon genetic polymorphisms and STARD3 expression with risk of gastric cancer in the Chinese population. Gene 535:225-32 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24291029
- Barbero-Camps E et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress mediates amyloid ß neurotoxicity via mitochondrial cholesterol trafficking. Am J Pathol 184:2066-81 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24815354
- Soffientini U et al. Intracellular cholesterol transporters and modulation of hepatic lipid metabolism: Implications for diabetic dyslipidaemia and steatosis. Biochim Biophys Acta 1842:1372-82 (2014). PubMed: 25014273
- Jones RJ et al. The novel anticancer agent JNJ-26854165 induces cell death through inhibition of cholesterol transport and degradation of ABCA1. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 346:381-92 (2013). PubMed: 23820125
- Borthwick F et al. Overexpression of STARD3 in human monocyte/macrophages induces an anti-atherogenic lipid phenotype. Clin Sci (Lond) 119:265-72 (2010). Human . PubMed: 20491656
- Bonuccelli G et al. Caveolin-1 (P132L), a common breast cancer mutation, confers mammary cell invasiveness and defines a novel stem cell/metastasis-associated gene signature. Am J Pathol 174:1650-62 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19395651
- Boyd KN et al. Ethanol induction of steroidogenesis in rat adrenal and brain is dependent upon pituitary ACTH release and de novo adrenal StAR synthesis. J Neurochem : (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20021565
- Tichauer JE et al. Overexpression of the cholesterol-binding protein MLN64 induces liver damage in the mouse. World J Gastroenterol 13:3071-9 (2007). PubMed: 17589922