Key features and details
- MMP-9 inhibitor
- CAS Number: 1177749-58-4
- Purity: > 95%
- Soluble in DMSO to 10 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameMMP-9 inhibitor
Biological descriptionMMP-9 inhibitor. Role in tumor cell migration, invasion and angiogenesis
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 10 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142180 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhang D et al. Crocin alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome by protecting against glycocalyx damage and suppressing inflammatory signaling pathways. Inflamm Res 69:267-278 (2020). PubMed: 31925528
- Boukhedouni N et al. Type-1 cytokines regulate MMP-9 production and E-cadherin disruption to promote melanocyte loss in vitiligo. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32369451
- Seang S et al. Prostacyclin Analog Promotes Human Dental Pulp Cell Migration via a Matrix Metalloproteinase 9-related Pathway. J Endod 45:873-881 (2019). PubMed: 31109753
- Ghasemi A et al. Estrogen-independent role of ERa in ovarian cancer progression induced by leptin/Ob-Rb axis. Mol Cell Biochem 458:207-217 (2019). PubMed: 31077012
- Tanaka T et al. Association of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and decorin expression with the infiltration of cervical cancer. Oncol Lett 17:1306-1312 (2019). PubMed: 30655899