Publishing research using ab137332? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab137332 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Liao Z et al. High PLK4 expression promotes tumor progression and induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition by regulating the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway in colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol 54:479-490 (2019). PubMed: 30570110
- Tang H et al. MARCH5 overexpression contributes to tumor growth and metastasis and associates with poor survival in breast cancer. Cancer Manag Res 11:201-215 (2019). PubMed: 30636894
- Liu QY et al. Inflammation responses in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis in an intensive care unit. Exp Ther Med 15:2719-2726 (2018). PubMed: 29456674
- Duan G et al. WITHDRAWN: Long non-coding RNA HOTAIR promotes LPS-induced inflammatory injury by down-regulation of microRNA-124 in murine chondrogenic ATDC5 cells. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30031813
- Mizuno M et al. The role of E2F8 in the human placenta. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30387815
- Chaiprasongsuk A et al. Activation of Nrf2 Reduces UVA-Mediated MMP-1 Upregulation via MAPK/AP-1 Signaling Cascades: The Photoprotective Effects of Sulforaphane and Hispidulin. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 360:388-398 (2017). PubMed: 28011874
- Park MA et al. Anti-Photoaging Effects of Angelica acutiloba Root Ethanol Extract in Human Dermal Fibroblasts. Toxicol Res 33:125-134 (2017). PubMed: 28503261
- Ma Y et al. Sanguinarine protects against osteoarthritis by suppressing the expression of catabolic proteases. Oncotarget 8:62900-62913 (2017). PubMed: 28968958
- Hu L et al. Polysaccharide Extracted from Laminaria japonica Delays Intrinsic Skin Aging in Mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016:5137386 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27143987
- Fang Q et al. Opuntia Extract Reduces Scar Formation in Rabbit Ear Model: A Randomized Controlled Study. Int J Low Extrem Wounds 14:343-52 (2015). PubMed: 26315898
- Herrera I et al. Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-1 induces lung alveolar epithelial cell migration and proliferation, protects from apoptosis, and represses mitochondrial oxygen consumption. J Biol Chem 288:25964-75 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23902766