Publishing research using ab78738? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab78738 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Swayampakula M et al. The interactome of metabolic enzyme carbonic anhydrase IX reveals novel roles in tumor cell migration and invadopodia/MMP14-mediated invasion. Oncogene 36:6244-6261 (2017). PubMed: 28692057
- Yang H et al. Knockdown of RHOC by shRNA suppresses invasion and migration of cholangiocellular carcinoma cells via inhibition of MMP2, MMP3, MMP9 and epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Mol Med Rep 13:5255-61 (2016). PubMed: 27108649
- Baldassarre T et al. Endophilin A2 Promotes TNBC Cell Invasion and Tumor Metastasis. Mol Cancer Res 13:1044-55 (2015). PubMed: 25784716
- Wali N et al. Centrosomal BRCA2 is a target protein of membrane type-1 matrix metalloproteinase (MT1-MMP). Biochem Biophys Res Commun 443:1148-54 (2014). PubMed: 24384087
- Li CJ et al. Novel proteolytic microvesicles released from human macrophages after exposure to tobacco smoke. Am J Pathol 182:1552-62 (2013). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 23499464
- Kaewprag J et al. HPV16 oncoproteins promote cervical cancer invasiveness by upregulating specific matrix metalloproteinases. PLoS One 8:e71611 (2013). WB, Inhibition Assay ; Human . PubMed: 23967226
- Loers G et al. The interaction between cell adhesion molecule L1, matrix metalloproteinase 14, and adenine nucleotide translocator at the plasma membrane regulates L1-mediated neurite outgrowth of murine cerebellar neurons. J Neurosci 32:3917-30 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22423112
- Gálvez BG et al. Caveolae are a novel pathway for membrane-type 1 matrix metalloproteinase traffic in human endothelial cells. Mol Biol Cell 15:678-87 (2004). WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 14657245
- Gálvez BG et al. Membrane type 1-matrix metalloproteinase is activated during migration of human endothelial cells and modulates endothelial motility and matrix remodeling. J Biol Chem 276:37491-500 (2001). WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Inhibition Assay ; Human . PubMed: 11448964