Publishing research using ab224265? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab224265 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- McKay TB et al. Acute hypoxia influences collagen and matrix metalloproteinase expression by human keratoconus cells in vitro. PLoS One 12:e0176017 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28426715
- Xu M et al. Tumor Necrosis Factor-Like Weak Inducer of Apoptosis Promotes Hepatic Stellate Cells Migration via Canonical NF-?B/MMP9 Pathway. PLoS One 11:e0167658 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27907201
- Luo K et al. Association between postmenopausal osteoporosis and experimental periodontitis. Biomed Res Int 2014:316134 (2014). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 24683547
- Villalta PC et al. Role of MMP2 and MMP9 in TRPV4-induced lung injury. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 307:L652-9 (2014). PubMed: 25150065
- Thirkettle S et al. Matrix metalloproteinase 8 (collagenase 2) induces the expression of interleukins 6 and 8 in breast cancer cells. J Biol Chem 288:16282-94 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23632023
- Bradley JM et al. Exposure to diesel exhaust particulates induces cardiac dysfunction and remodeling. J Appl Physiol (1985) 115:1099-106 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23887904
- Misra Y et al. Mammary gland morphological and gene expression changes underlying pregnancy protection of breast cancer tumorigenesis. Physiol Genomics 44:76-88 (2012). PubMed: 22085904
- Chiao YA et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-9 deletion attenuates myocardial fibrosis and diastolic dysfunction in ageing mice. Cardiovasc Res : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22918978
- Loo AE et al. Effects of hydrogen peroxide on wound healing in mice in relation to oxidative damage. PLoS One 7:e49215 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23152875
- Holt R et al. The molecular mechanisms of cervical ripening differ between term and preterm birth. Endocrinology 152:1036-46 (2011). PubMed: 21209014