Publishing research using ab414? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab414 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Jang KH et al. Liver disease-associated keratin 8 and 18 mutations modulate keratin acetylation and methylation. FASEB J 33:9030-9043 (2019). PubMed: 31199680
- de Groot R et al. Large-scale image-based profiling of single-cell phenotypes in arrayed CRISPR-Cas9 gene perturbation screens. Mol Syst Biol 14:e8064 (2018). PubMed: 29363560
- Poornima G et al. Arginine methylation promotes translation repression activity of eIF4G-binding protein, Scd6. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9358-9368 (2016). PubMed: 27613419
- Slade DJ et al. Chemical and biological methods to detect post-translational modifications of arginine. Biopolymers 101:133-43 (2014). PubMed: 23576281
- Shahriari A et al. Stable Suppression of Lactate Dehydrogenase Activity during Anoxia in the Foot Muscle of Littorina littorea and the Potential Role of Acetylation as a Novel Posttranslational Regulatory Mechanism. Enzyme Res 2013:461374 (2013). Dot blot . PubMed: 24233354
- Hartsough EJ et al. Lysine methylation promotes VEGFR-2 activation and angiogenesis. Sci Signal 6:ra104 (2013). PubMed: 24300896
- Chang CW et al. Epstein-Barr virus protein kinase BGLF4 targets the nucleus through interaction with nucleoporins. J Virol 86:8072-85 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22623767
- Matreyek KA & Engelman A The requirement for nucleoporin NUP153 during human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection is determined by the viral capsid. J Virol 85:7818-27 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21593146
- Shaulov L et al. A dominant-negative form of POM121 binds chromatin and disrupts the two separate modes of nuclear pore assembly. J Cell Sci 124:3822-34 (2011). PubMed: 22100917
- Martin G et al. Arginine methylation in subunits of mammalian pre-mRNA cleavage factor I. RNA 16:1646-59 (2010). PubMed: 20562214
- Maione S et al. TRPV1 channels control synaptic plasticity in the developing superior colliculus. J Physiol 587:2521-35 (2009). PubMed: 19406878
- Souki SK et al. Arginine methylation of the ICP27 RGG box regulates ICP27 export and is required for efficient herpes simplex virus 1 replication. J Virol 83:5309-20 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19321610
- Raijmakers R et al. Methylation of arginine residues interferes with citrullination by peptidylarginine deiminases in vitro. J Mol Biol 367:1118-29 (2007). PubMed: 17303166
- Hajnal A & Berset T The C.elegans MAPK phosphatase LIP-1 is required for the G(2)/M meiotic arrest of developing oocytes. EMBO J 21:4317-26 (2002). PubMed: 12169634