Product nameMouse and Rabbit Specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC kit
See all HRP/DAB detection kit kits
Mouse and Rabbit specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC Kit ab64264 is a complete kit to detect a primary antibody raised in either mouse or rabbit, using HRP-labeled-streptavidin and a biotinylated anti-rabbit/anti-mouse secondary antibody.
It is supplied with a full protocol and with peroxidase and protein blocking reagents, biotinylated secondary antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and DAB substrate.
In the method:
- a sample is incubated with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen
- a biotinylated secondary antibody then binds to the primary antibody
- HRP-labeled streptavidin then binds to the secondary antibody
- the HRP produces a brown colored substance at the site of primary antibody binding by reacting with DAB.
Alternatively, see HRP-AEC IHC detection kits.
For staining mouse tissues with mouse antibodies, use mouse-on-mouse polymer kit ab127055.
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml Biotinylated Goat Anti-Polyvalent 1 x 15ml DAB substrate 1 x 15ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml Protein block 1 x 15ml Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
RelevanceHRP/DAB detection kit is a immunoenzymatic antigen detection system for immunohistochemistry techniques.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64264 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Immunohistochemical analysis staining CD163 in mouse soleus muscle section. Samples were incubated in rabbit CD163 antibody at 1:450 dilution and visualized using mouse and rabbit specific HRP/DAB detection IHC Kit (ab64264).
This product has been referenced in:
- Han R et al. Upregulated long noncoding RNA LOC105375913 induces tubulointerstitial fibrosis in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. Sci Rep 9:716 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30679767) »
- Wu H et al. Downregulation of RNF138 inhibits cellular proliferation, migration, invasion and EMT in glioma cells via suppression of the Erk signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 40:3285-3296 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30272353) »