Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
Product nameMouse Dnd1 peptide
Purity> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39925 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- dead end homolog 1
- Dead end homolog 1 (zebrafish)
- Dead end protein
FunctionRNA-binding factor that positively regulates gene expression by prohibiting miRNA-mediated gene suppression. Relieves miRNA repression in germline cells (By similarity). Prohibits the function of several miRNAs by blocking the accessibility of target mRNAs. Sequence-specific RNA-binding factor that binds specifically to U-rich regions (URRs) in the 3' untranslated region (3'-UTR) of several mRNAs. Does not bind to miRNAs. May play a role during primordial germ cell (PGC) survival (By similarity). However, does not seem to be essential for PGC migration.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Perinuclear germ granules, also called germ plasm or chromatoid body. Colocalizes in perinuclear sites with APOBEC3.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab39925 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.