Product nameMouse Dnd1 peptide
Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39925 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- dead end homolog 1
- Dead end homolog 1 (zebrafish)
- Dead end protein
FunctionRNA-binding factor that positively regulates gene expression by prohibiting miRNA-mediated gene suppression. Relieves miRNA repression in germline cells (By similarity). Prohibits the function of several miRNAs by blocking the accessibility of target mRNAs. Sequence-specific RNA-binding factor that binds specifically to U-rich regions (URRs) in the 3' untranslated region (3'-UTR) of several mRNAs. Does not bind to miRNAs. May play a role during primordial germ cell (PGC) survival (By similarity). However, does not seem to be essential for PGC migration.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Perinuclear germ granules, also called germ plasm or chromatoid body. Colocalizes in perinuclear sites with APOBEC3.
- Information by UniProt
ab39925 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.