Product nameMouse F(ab')2 monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain
See all IgM secondary antibodies
Specificityab99750 reacts with the heavy chain of Human IgM as demonstrated by ELISA; may also react with IgM from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (ab99741)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99743)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (HRP) (ab99744)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Biotin) (ab99745)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Phycoerythrin) (ab99746)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM heavy chain (Spectral Red™) (ab99748)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99750 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
= 1 µg/10^6 cells
ab91537 - Mouse monoclonal IgG3, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
ab99750 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.