Publishing research using ab204524? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab204524 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zahednasab H et al. The protective effect of rifampicin on behavioral deficits, biochemical, and neuropathological changes in a cuprizone model of demyelination. Cytokine 113:417-426 (2019). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 30539784
- Loboda A et al. Kidney injury by cyclosporine A is aggravated in heme oxygenase-1 deficient mice and involves regulation of microRNAs. Acta Biochim Pol 65:613-620 (2018). PubMed: 30481230
- Fan M et al. DC32, a Dihydroartemisinin Derivative, Ameliorates Collagen-Induced Arthritis Through an Nrf2-p62-Keap1 Feedback Loop. Front Immunol 9:2762 (2018). PubMed: 30538709
- Loboda A et al. Nrf2 deficiency exacerbates ochratoxin A-induced toxicity in vitro and in vivo. Toxicology 389:42-52 (2017). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 28710020
- Gao Y et al. Proteomic analysis of acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity and identification of heme oxygenase 1 as a potential plasma biomarker of liver injury. Proteomics Clin Appl N/A:N/A (2016). Sandwich ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 27634590
- Ann JY et al. Mulberry leaves (Morus alba L.) ameliorate obesity-induced hepatic lipogenesis, fibrosis, and oxidative stress in high-fat diet-fed mice. Genes Nutr 10:46 (2015). Sandwich ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 26463593
- Shigemori S et al. Oral delivery of Lactococcus lactis that secretes bioactive heme oxygenase-1 alleviates development of acute colitis in mice. Microb Cell Fact 14:189 (2015). Sandwich ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 26608030