Key features and details
- Mouse Anti-Human IgG4 pFc’ [HP6023] (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG3
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, Dot blot, WB, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution. for Dot and slot immunoblotting.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99817 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Henson D et al. Association Between ApoA-I (Apolipoprotein A-I) Immune Complexes and Adverse Cardiovascular Events-Brief Report. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 39:1884-1892 (2019). PubMed: 31315438
- Perugino CA et al. Identification of galectin-3 as an autoantigen in patients with IgG4-related disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 29852256
- Shi GH & Zhou L Emodin suppresses angiogenesis and metastasis in anaplastic thyroid cancer by affecting TRAF6-mediated pathways in vivo and in vitro. Mol Med Rep 18:5191-5197 (2018). PubMed: 30272291
- Posadas-Mondragón A et al. Indices of anti-dengue immunoglobulin G subclasses in adult Mexican patients with febrile and hemorrhagic dengue in the acute phase. Microbiol Immunol 61:433-441 (2017). PubMed: 28881485
- Tian FJ et al. Haptoglobin protein and mRNA expression in psoriasis and its clinical significance. Mol Med Rep 14:3735-42 (2016). PubMed: 27571879
- Campa MJ et al. Complement Factor H Antibodies from Lung Cancer Patients Induce Complement-Dependent Lysis of Tumor Cells, Suggesting a Novel Immunotherapeutic Strategy. Cancer Immunol Res 3:1325-32 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 26216416
- Bhattacharyya T et al. IgG1 as a potential biomarker of post-chemotherapeutic relapse in visceral leishmaniasis, and adaptation to a rapid diagnostic test. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 8:e3273 (2014). PubMed: 25340782