Product nameMouse IgA, kappa [S107] - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added.
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgA, kappa monoclonal [S107] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) - Isotype control (ab154441)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab37347)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (Biotin) - Isotype Control (ab37349)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (PE) - Isotype Control (ab37350)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab37353)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (Low endotoxin, azide free) - Isotype Control (ab37354)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Emgård J et al. Oxysterol Sensing through the Receptor GPR183 Promotes the Lymphoid-Tissue-Inducing Function of Innate Lymphoid Cells and Colonic Inflammation. Immunity 48:120-132.e8 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29343433) »
- Pascual G et al. Targeting metastasis-initiating cells through the fatty acid receptor CD36. Nature 541:41-45 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 27974793) »