Product nameMouse IgA, kappa [S107] (Low endotoxin, azide free) - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgA, kappa monoclonal [S107] (Allophycocyanin/Cy5.5®) - Isotype control (ab154437)
- Mouse IgA, kappa monoclonal [S107] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) - Isotype control (ab154441)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] - Isotype Control (ab37322)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab37347)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (Biotin) - Isotype Control (ab37349)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (PE) - Isotype Control (ab37350)
- Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab37353)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37354 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FACS: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab37354 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.