Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [RM104] to Mouse IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameAnti-Mouse IgG antibody [RM104]
See all Mouse IgG primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [RM104] to Mouse IgG
SpecificityThis antibody reacts to the Fc region of all subclasses of mouse IgG. No cross reactivity with mouse IgM, IgA, IgE, human IgG and rat IgG. It may cross react to goat IgG. The Fc region of this antibody has been engineered to eliminate the binding of Fc receptor.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Does not react with: Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Mouse IgG .
Database link: 16017
- Mouse IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab190475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.005 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
RelevanceIgG is the most abundant class of antibodies found in blood serum and lymph. It is active against bacteria, fungi, viruses, and foreign particles. Immunoglobulin G antibodies trigger action of the complement system.
- Constant region of heavy chain of IgG1 antibody
- G1m marker antibody
- Gm marker antibody
All lanes : Anti-Mouse IgG antibody [RM104] (ab190475) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse IgG1 (non-reduced)
Lane 2 : Mouse IgG1 (reduced)
Lane 3 : Mouse IgG2a (non-reduced)
Lane 4 : Mouse IgG2a (reduced)
Lane 5 : Mouse IgG2b (non-reduced)
Lane 6 : Mouse IgG2b (reduced)
Lane 7 : Mouse IgG3 (non-reduced)
Lane 8 : Mouse IgG3 (reduced)
Lane 9 : Mouse IgM (non-reduced)
Lane 10 : Mouse IgM (reduced)
Lane 11 : Mouse IgA (non-reduced)
Lane 12 : Mouse IgA (reduced)
Lane 13 : Mouse IgE (non-reduced)
Lane 14 : Mouse IgE (reduced)
Lysates/proteins at 0.02 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
ELISA titre of ab190475 mouse IgG. Plate was coated with 2 - 0.05 µg mouse IgG and a serial dilution of ab190475 (0.2-0.003 µg/ml) used as the primary antibody followed by alkaline phosphatase anti-rabbit IgG.
ELISA analysis of ab190475 at 10 - 200 ng/mL using 50 ng/well of different immunoglobulins and an alkaline phosphatase conjugated anti-rabbit IgG.
ab190475 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Liao W et al. Upregulation of GPNCA is associated with poor prognosis through enhancement of tumor growth via regulating GSK3B. Sci Rep 10:2044 (2020). PubMed: 32029792
- Adiliaghdam F et al. A Requirement for Argonaute 4 in Mammalian Antiviral Defense. Cell Rep 30:1690-1701.e4 (2020). PubMed: 32049003
- Wan J et al. miR-181b-p53 negative feedback axis regulates osteosarcoma cell proliferation and invasion. Int J Mol Med 45:1803-1813 (2020). PubMed: 32236583
- Zhao J et al. Long non-coding RNA ANRIL down-regulates microRNA-7 to protect human trabecular meshwork cells in an experimental model for glaucoma. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 23:3173-3182 (2019). PubMed: 31081068
- Zhu Z et al. Vasopressin regulates hypothalamic GnRH synthesis: Histomorphological evidence in hypothalamus and biological effects in GT1-7 cells. Life Sci 227:166-174 (2019). PubMed: 31026452