Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from normal mouse serum.
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37355 - Mouse polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab37355 has been referenced in 31 publications.
- Terré B et al. Defects in efferent duct multiciliogenesis underlie male infertility in GEMC1-, MCIDAS- or CCNO-deficient mice. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30936178
- Rivera-Serrano EE et al. Cellular entry and uncoating of naked and quasi-enveloped human hepatoviruses. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30801249
- Kute PM et al. NMDAR mediated translation at the synapse is regulated by MOV10 and FMRP. Mol Brain 12:65 (2019). PubMed: 31291981
- Wang Y et al. Rapid and Quantitative Analysis of Exosomes by a Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Using Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Particles. J Biomed Nanotechnol 15:1792-1800 (2019). PubMed: 31219017
- de Meireles LCF et al. Exercise Modalities Improve Aversive Memory and Survival Rate in Aged Rats: Role of Hippocampal Epigenetic Modifications. Mol Neurobiol 56:8408-8419 (2019). PubMed: 31250382