Product nameMouse IgG1 [B11/6] (FITC) - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
DescriptionMouse IgG1 [B11/6] (FITC) - Isotype Control
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab91356 was produced against a synthetic hapten, which is normally not present in Humans or animals. Therefore, this mouse IgG1 does not react with any antigen of Human or animal cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91356 is a negative isotype control.
ab91356 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Chamberlain N et al. Lung epithelial protein disulfide isomerase A3 (PDIA3) plays an important role in influenza infection, inflammation, and airway mechanics. Redox Biol 22:101129 (2019). PubMed: 30735910
- Ode Y et al. Cold-inducible RNA-binding Protein Induces Neutrophil Extracellular Traps in the Lungs during Sepsis. Sci Rep 9:6252 (2019). PubMed: 31000768
- Zhang L et al. Hypoxia preconditioned renal tubular epithelial cell-derived extracellular vesicles alleviate renal ischaemia-reperfusion injury mediated by the HIF-1a/Rab22 pathway and potentially affected by microRNAs. Int J Biol Sci 15:1161-1176 (2019). PubMed: 31223277
- Khan MA et al. C5a Blockade Increases Regulatory T Cell Numbers and Protects Against Microvascular Loss and Epithelial Damage in Mouse Airway Allografts. Front Immunol 9:1010 (2018). PubMed: 29881374
- Tomlinson JE et al. Multispectral fluorescence-activated cell sorting of B and T cell subpopulations from equine peripheral blood. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 199:22-31 (2018). PubMed: 29678226
- Liu H et al. Human umbilical vein endothelial cell vaccine suppresses the angiogenesis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in a humanized mouse model. Oncol Rep 40:3006-3014 (2018). PubMed: 30132560
- Sun W et al. Proanthocyanidins Attenuation of H2O2-Induced Oxidative Damage in Tendon-Derived Stem Cells via Upregulating Nrf-2 Signaling Pathway. Biomed Res Int 2017:7529104 (2017). PubMed: 29201913
- Lau WH et al. Combinatorial treatment with polyI:C and anti-IL6 enhances apoptosis and suppresses metastasis of lung cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:32884-32904 (2017). PubMed: 28427199