Product nameMouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [15-6E10A7] - Isotype Control - BSA and Azide free
See all Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 113 isotype controls
SpecificityThis Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control Antibody was raised in mouse against a yeast-specific protein making it unsuitable for yeast experiments.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Other Immunogen Type. ab221848 binds specifically to DNA-binding domain of the yeast GAL4 protein transcription activator.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam.
ab221848 is a PBS only buffer formulated version of ab170190.
Isotype controls are used to confirm that the primary antibody binding is specific and not a result of non-specific Fc receptor binding or other protein interactions. The isotype control antibody should match the primary antibody’s host species, isotype, and possible conjugation.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Light chain typekappa
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 113 Gene names
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab221848 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 26627833|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
This flow cytometry data was generated using the same antibody clone under a different buffer format (cat# ab170190).
Flow cytometry experiments with 4% PFA fixed HeLa (Human adenocarcinoma), 653s (mouse myeloma), H4IIE (rat hepatoma) and H9C2 (rat myoblast) were performed with the IgG1 Isotype Control Antibody (red) and no primary antibody negative control (black).
An Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugate with isotype specificity to the mouse antibody was used as a secondary antibody. The isotype control at 1 ug/mL shows no higher signal than the no primary negative control.
ab221848 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cui Y et al. The miR-20-Rest-Wnt signaling axis regulates neural progenitor cell differentiation. Sci Rep 6:23300 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26996236
- Landa-Solís C et al. Cryopreserved CD90+ cells obtained from mobilized peripheral blood in sheep: a new source of mesenchymal stem cells for preclinical applications. Cell Tissue Bank N/A:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26220398
- Ebisawa M et al. Significance of caveolin-1 and matrix metalloproteinase 14 gene expression in canine mammary tumours. Vet J N/A:N/A (2015). IF . PubMed: 26364240
- Douglas DN et al. Oxidative stress attenuates lipid synthesis and increases mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in hepatoma cells infected with hepatitis C virus. J Biol Chem N/A:N/A (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26627833