Publishing research using ab18448? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18448 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang Q et al. The mTOR Signal Pathway Is Overactivated in Human Lymphatic Malformations. Lymphat Res Biol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31381473
- Yuan SM et al. Over-expression of PPAR-?2 gene enhances the adipogenic differentiation of hemangioma-derived mesenchymal stem cellsin vitroandin vivo. Oncotarget 8:115817-115828 (2017). PubMed: 29383203
- Feng H et al. NLRX1 promotes immediate IRF1-directed antiviral responses by limiting dsRNA-activated translational inhibition mediated by PKR. Nat Immunol 18:1299-1309 (2017). PubMed: 28967880
- Keil R et al. Targeting of p0071 to the midbody depends on KIF3. J Cell Sci 122:1174-1183 (2009). PubMed: 19339549
- de Jong MA et al. Dendritic cells mediate herpes simplex virus infection and transmission through the C-type lectin DC-SIGN. J Gen Virol 89:2398-409 (2008). PubMed: 18796707