Publishing research using ab18447? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18447 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Faralli JA et al. Effect of avß3 Integrin Expression and Activity on Intraocular Pressure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 60:1776-1788 (2019). PubMed: 31022732
- Ferreira SA et al. Neighboring cells override 3D hydrogel matrix cues to drive human MSC quiescence. Biomaterials 176:13-23 (2018). PubMed: 29852376
- Levet S et al. An ancestral retroviral protein identified as a therapeutic target in type-1 diabetes. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28878130
- Shaker H et al. Tissue Factor promotes breast cancer stem cell activity in vitro. Oncotarget 8:25915-25927 (2017). PubMed: 28033108
- Clift D et al. A Method for the Acute and Rapid Degradation of Endogenous Proteins. Cell 171:1692-1706.e18 (2017). PubMed: 29153837
- Hanamura T et al. Human 3ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 in human breast cancer: clinical significance and prognostic associations. Cancer Med 5:1405-15 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27139182
- Hong S et al. Complement and microglia mediate early synapse loss in Alzheimer mouse models. Science 352:712-6 (2016). PubMed: 27033548
- Chiang K et al. Regulation of cyclin T1 and HIV-1 Replication by microRNAs in resting CD4+ T lymphocytes. J Virol 86:3244-52 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22205749
- Qiao Y et al. A robust approach to enhance tumor-selective accumulation of nanoparticles. Oncotarget 2:59-68 (2011). PubMed: 21378416
- Agarwal P et al. The MADS box transcription factor MEF2C regulates melanocyte development and is a direct transcriptional target and partner of SOX10. Development 138:2555-65 (2011). IP . PubMed: 21610032
- Deshmukh HS et al. Acrolein-activated matrix metalloproteinase 9 contributes to persistent mucin production. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 38:446-54 (2008). ELISA . PubMed: 18006877