Product nameMouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype control
See all Mouse isotype controls
SpecificityThis clone has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab106163)
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) - Isotype Control (ab157226)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype control (ab18435)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide Free) (ab18437)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - isotype control (ab18443)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18434 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Surface or intracellular staining.|
ab18434 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.