Publishing research using ab18443? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18443 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Salazar C et al. The OXPHOS supercomplex assembly factor HIG2A responds to changes in energetic metabolism and cell cycle. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30779122
- Perry DL et al. Ebola Virus Localization in the Macaque Reproductive Tract during Acute Ebola Virus Disease. Am J Pathol 188:550-558 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29429544
- Werner TA et al. CXCR4/CXCR7/CXCL12-Axis in Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma. J Cancer 9:929-940 (2018). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 29581772
- Tan K et al. Expression and Localization of Cathepsins B, D, and G in Dupuytren's Disease. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 6:e1686 (2018). PubMed: 29616179
- Ness N et al. The prognostic role of immune checkpoint markers programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) and programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1) in a large, multicenter prostate cancer cohort. Oncotarget 8:26789-26801 (2017). PubMed: 28460462
- Sestak K et al. Supplementation of Reduced Gluten Barley Diet with Oral Prolyl Endopeptidase Effectively Abrogates Enteropathy-Associated Changes in Gluten-Sensitive Macaques. Nutrients 8:N/A (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27367722
- Pohar J et al. The role of UNC93B1 protein in surface localization of TLR3 receptor and in cell priming to nucleic acid agonists. J Biol Chem 288:442-54 (2013). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 23166319
- Schmidt H et al. Effector granules in human T lymphocytes: the luminal proteome of secretory lysosomes from human T cells. Cell Commun Signal 9:4 (2011). PubMed: 21255389
- Zhang X et al. Androgen receptor variants occur frequently in castration resistant prostate cancer metastases. PLoS One 6:e27970 (2011). PubMed: 22114732
- Lettau M et al. The adapter protein Nck: role of individual SH3 and SH2 binding modules for protein interactions in T lymphocytes. Protein Sci 19:658-69 (2010). PubMed: 20082308
- Beaujouin M et al. Pro-cathepsin D interacts with the extracellular domain of the beta chain of LRP1 and promotes LRP1-dependent fibroblast outgrowth. J Cell Sci 123:3336-46 (2010). PubMed: 20826454