Product nameMouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
SpecificityAfter screening on a variety of resting, activated, live and fixed rat and human tissues it was observed that ab157226 does not react specifically with rat and Human samples, and hence all the background that could be observed when working with ab157226 would be a result of general nonspecific interactions between an mouse IgG1 molecule and the respective sample under the particular conditions.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
ab157226 was generated against an undefined antigen.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
Light chain typekappa
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab106163)
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype control (ab18434)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype control (ab18435)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide Free) (ab18437)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - isotype control (ab18443)
- Mouse IgG1 [MOPC-21] (AlexaFluor ® 488) - Isotype Control (ab234075)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use the same concentration of this isotype control antibody as the recommended working concentration of the antigen-specific antibody.|
ab157226 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.