Product nameMouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Conjugation notesConjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC.
Specificityab106163 (clone MOPC-21) has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on variety of resting, activated, live and fixed Rat and Human tissues.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cytmore details
General notesab106163 is intended as isotype control for flow cytometry analysis to establish the amount of non-specific antibody binding. For your particular experiment, use the same concentration of this isotype control antibody as the recommended working concentration of the antigen-specific antibody. Also, when working with prediluted antibodies, dilute the isotype control to the same concentration as is the concentration of the antigen-specific antibody in the prediluted antibody solution you are using. If under particular experimental conditions the background signal of the isotype control is too high (usually when working concentrations of used antibodies are above 10 µg per ml of incubation mixture), change the conditions of your experiment to reduce the background.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notes> 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
Light chain typekappa
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) - Isotype Control (ab157226)
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype control (ab18434)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype control (ab18435)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide Free) (ab18437)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - isotype control (ab18443)
- Mouse IgG1 [MOPC-21] (AlexaFluor ® 488) - Isotype Control (ab234075)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106163 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Guo X et al. Hepatitis C virus infection induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in human fetal liver stem cells. J Pathol N/A:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30680725) »
- Mao X et al. The rescue effect of mesenchymal stem cell on sodium iodate-induced retinal pigment epithelial cell death through deactivation of NF-?B-mediated NLRP3 inflammasome. Biomed Pharmacother 103:517-523 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29677537) »