Product nameMouse IgG1 [MOPC-21] (AlexaFluor ® 488) - Isotype Control
See all IgG1 isotype controls
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
Cellular localizationSecreted. Cell membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- IgG heavy chain locus
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab106163)
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) - Isotype Control (ab157226)
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab239462)
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) - Isotype Control (ab239463)
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (PE/Cy7 ®) - Isotype Control (ab239464)
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (PerCP) - Isotype Control (ab239467)
- Mouse IgG1, monoclonal [MOPC-21] (violetFluor™ 450) - isotype control (ab253066)
- Mouse IgG1, monoclonal [MOPC-21] (redFluor™ 710) - Isotype control (ab253075)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab234075 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.