Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from supernatant from an in vitro culture.
Light chain typekappa
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells. ab91361 is a negative isotype control|
Flow cytometry analysis of normal whole blood sample labeling IgG2a with ab91361 at 1μg.
Overlay histogram showing A549 cells stained with ab60720 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab60720, 0.5µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in A549 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
ab91361 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Benz PM et al. AKAP12 deficiency impairs VEGF-induced endothelial cell migration and sprouting. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 228:e13325 (2020). PubMed: 31162891
- Chen X et al. Oxidative stress-induced IL-15 trans-presentation in keratinocytes contributes to CD8+ T cells activation via JAK-STAT pathway in vitiligo. Free Radic Biol Med 139:80-91 (2019). PubMed: 31078730
- Rios DA et al. Chronic hepatitis C liver microenvironment: role of the Th17/Treg interplay related to fibrogenesis. Sci Rep 7:13283 (2017). PubMed: 29038590
- Khan A et al. Mesenchymal stem cells internalize Mycobacterium tuberculosis through scavenger receptors and restrict bacterial growth through autophagy. Sci Rep 7:15010 (2017). PubMed: 29118429
- Abo Al Hayja M et al. Reduced expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in BAL and blood T cells of non-löfgren's sarcoidosis patients. J Inflamm (Lond) 12:28 (2015). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 25969669
- Jun E et al. Design of a multicomponent peptide-woven nanocomplex for delivery of siRNA. PLoS One 10:e0118310 (2015). PubMed: 25705892
- Tashima Y & Stanley P Antibodies that detect O-linked ß-D-N-acetylglucosamine on the extracellular domain of cell surface glycoproteins. J Biol Chem 289:11132-42 (2014). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24573683