Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2a, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-173] - Isotype Control - ChIP Grade (ab18413)
- Mouse IgG2a, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-173] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide free) (ab18449)
- Mouse IgG2a, kappa [MOPC-173] (Biotin) - Isotype Control (ab18454)
- Mouse IgG2a, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-173] (FITC) - isotype control (ab18455)
- Mouse IgG2a, monoclonal [MOPC-173] (APC) - isotype control (ab239461)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209397 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration. The reagent is intended as isotype control for flow cytometry analysis to establish the amount of non-specific antibody binding. For your particular experiment, use the same concentration of this isotype control antibody as the recommended working concentration of the antigen-specific antibody. Also, when working with prediluted antibodies, dilute the isotype control to the same concentration as is the concentration of the antigen-specific antibody in the prediluted antibody solution you are using.|
ab209397 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.