Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.2 pg/ml
- Range: 0.16 pg/ml - 40 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameMouse IL-3 ELISA Kit
See all IL-3 kits
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity< 0.2 pg/ml
Range0.16 pg/ml - 40 pg/ml
> 100 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 102.4 68% - 132% Serum 116.2 72% - 131% Plasma 121.9 85% - 142%
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Abcam’s IL-3 Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse IL-3 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Mouse IL-3 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-3 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse IL-3 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-3 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-mouse antibody IL-3 (lyophilized) 2 vials IL-3 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse IL-3 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages.
This CSF induces granulocytes, macrophages, mast cells, stem cells, erythroid cells, eosinophils and megakaryocytes.
Tissue specificityActivated T-cells, mast cells, natural killer cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-3 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Burst promoting activity
- Colony stimulating factor multiple
- Eosinophil colony stimulating factor
ab113345 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Khezri K et al. Accelerated infected wound healing by topical application of encapsulated Rosemary essential oil into nanostructured lipid carriers. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:980-988 (2019). PubMed: 30857435
- Kim J et al. Aqueous extract of Phragmitis rhizoma ameliorates myelotoxicity of docetaxel in vitro and in vivo. BMC Complement Altern Med 17:393 (2017). PubMed: 28793897